(855) Pad-Star (855) 723-7827
Get This App:
This App Includes:
- Five skill-based animated Learn Lesson videos:
- Order of Operations & Expressions
- Properties & Strategies
- Long Multiplication
- Five fun, interactive Try Modulesto practice & reinforce skills learned
- Function Factory interactive equation module
- Word Problem composition module
- Long Multiplication step-by-step instruction module
- Over 100 Flash Cards with answers
- AppTutor Quick Challenge timed recollection tool
- Comprehensive skill-based testing to verify conceptual understanding of all Common Core skills addressed
- Hints Sheet for handy reference, emailing and printing
- 30 pages of targeted-skills Worksheets covering over 600 unique questions for extra practice with correct answer key
- Printable Certificate of Achievement upon completion in both AirPrint and email format
- Always available Scratch Pad for additional problem solving work space
- Supports 3 named students plus a guest user
- Tracking includes independent progress status for each user
- Design fully supports the Common Core State Standards Initiative (CCSSI)
- 1-click detailed audio instruction available throughout
- Intra-test wrong answer feedback to enhance recollection of key concepts
- Random test question generation ensures equal testing and grading for all Common Core skills addressed
- Over 1,300 unique problems throughout the app
- Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Great for use in classroom or tutoring environments
Elementary School Teachers:
AppTutor apps are available at 50% off through the Apple Educational Discount Program
Grade 5 Multiplication Common Core State Standards addressed include:
- 5.OA.1 Use exponents, parentheses, brackets or braces in numerical expressions & evaluate expressions with these symbols.
- 1.1 Algebra: Simplify expressions using order of operations, parentheses and exponents
- 5.OA.2 Write simple expressions that record calculations with numbers & interpret numerical expressions without evaluating them.
- 2.1 Algebra: Write variable expressions
- 2.2 Algebra: Write equations to represent word problems
- 5.OA.3 Generate two numerical patterns using two given rules. Identify apparent relationships between corresponding terms. Form ordered pairs consisting of corresponding terms from the two patterns and graph the ordered pairs on a coordinate plane.
- 3.1 Algebra: Function tables
- 3.2 Algebra: Convert graphs to input/output tables
- 3.3 Algebra: Graph linear functions
- 5.NBT.2 Explain patterns in the number of zeros of the product when multiplying a number by powers of 10 and explain patterns in the placement of the decimal point when a decimal is multiplied or divided by a power of 10. Use whole-number exponents to denote powers of 10.
- 2.1 Multiplication: Multiplication patterns over increasing place values
- 2.2 Multiplication: Multiplication patterns over increasing place values
- 2.3 Multiplication: Multiply numbers ending in zeroes
- 2.4 Multiply decimals: Multiply a decimal by a power of ten
- 5.NBT.3.b Compare two decimals to thousandths based on meanings of the digits in each place using >, =, and < symbols to record the results of comparisons.
- 3.7 Multiply decimals: Inequalities with decimal multiplication
- 5.NBT.5 Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
5.1 Multiplication: Multiply by 2-digit numbers: complete the missing steps
- 5.2 Multiplication: Multiply a 2-digit number by a 2-digit number
- 5.3 Multiplication: Multiply a 2-digit number by a larger number
- 5.4 Multiplication: Multiply by 2-digit numbers: word problems
- 5.5 Multiplication: Multiply three or more numbers up to 2 digits each
- 5.6 Multiplication: Multiply by 3-digit numbers
- 5.7 Multiplication: Multiply three numbers up to 3 digits each
- 5.8 Multiplication: Multiply three or more numbers: word problems
- 5.NBT.6 Use strategies based on place value, the properties of operations and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays and/or area models.
- 6.1 Multiplication: Properties of multiplication
- 5.NBT.7 Add, subtract and multiply decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
- 7.7 Multiply decimals: Multiply a decimal by a one-digit whole number
- 7.8 Multiply decimals: Multiply a decimal by a multi-digit whole number
- 7.9 Multiply decimals: Multiply decimals and whole numbers: word problems
- 7.10 Multiply decimals: Multiply money amounts: word problems
- 7.11 Multiply decimals: Multiply three or more numbers, one of which is a decimal
- 7.12 Multiply decimals: Multiply two decimals using grids
- 7.13 Multiply decimals: Multiply two decimals
- 5.G.2 Represent real world and mathematical problems by graphing points in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane and interpret coordinate values of points in the context of the situation.
- 2.1 Coordinate graphs: Graph points on a coordinate plane